We’re on a bit of a zoodles kick over here! This recipe is healthy and quick to make, and the use of fresh lemons and vegetables really makes it taste like summer!
- 1 lb Frozen Pre-cooked Tailless Shrimp
- 1/3 C. Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 6 Cloves Garlic
- Salt, Black Pepper, Thyme, and Basil to Taste
- 1 Large Zucchini per Person (or 2 small ones)
- Italian Parsley Leaves to Taste
- Bring olive oil and lemon juice to a boil in a skillet. Add frozen shrimp and cook thoroughly. Mince in garlic and add salt, black pepper, thyme, and basil to taste. Reduce until liquid thickens slightly and shrimp takes on flavor of sauce. Keep hot.
- Spiralize zucchini and cook lightly in a small amount of olive oil in a large skillet until it reaches the desired softness.
- After cooking zoodles, add the desired amount of parsley leaves and pour hot shrimp and lemon-olive oil sauce over vegetables. Toss to coat and enjoy immediately!
Posted August 21st, 2018 by Admin