These little sandwiches are a staple of church luncheons, picnics, and tea parties.
- 1 loaf sliced sandwich bread (discard heels)
- 2 8-oz. tubs cream cheese (preferably herb or vegetable flavors)
- 3 Pickling Cucumbers
- Chop cucumbers thinly and set aside.
- On a cutting board, lay out two slices of bread and spread cream cheese over each slice. Press cucumber slices into the cream cheese of one of the slices, and place the other slice on top to make a sandwich.
- Using a sharp chef’s knife, remove the crusts from sandwich and cut sandwich into quarters.
- Repeat steps 1 – 3 until the entire loaf of bread has been used.
Posted May 27th, 2018 by Admin